Apply for a School Place
The current arrangements that we have in place if you would like your child to attend Maidenhall Primary School are as follows:
- Contact the Admissions Team on 01582 548016.
- You will be asked to complete the relevant paperwork. Relevant documents you may be asked to bring along are; the child’s birth certificate, utility bill, child benefit letter/child tax credit letter.
- The child is then put onto a waiting list. The Admissions Team will liaise with the school for available spaces.
- Priority is given to children living in the catchment area and/or if they have another sibling attending the school.
- The Admissions Team will inform parents in a letter when a space becomes available.
- The school will then be in touch to arrange for you and your child to visit the school, complete further admission paperwork and carry out a baseline assessment on your child.
If you receive a letter from the Admissions Team stating that Maidenhall is over-subscribed then you will need to get back in touch with the Admissions Team and follow their appeals process.
Useful contact numbers: Admissions Team – 01582 548016
Maidenhall Primary School: 01582 430780
The finalised admission arrangements for Luton’s Community Schools can be found below: